Shingles disease can occur in any person who has chicken pox. After the signs Chicken pox disease is eliminated, the virus remains the cause of the disease in the body. If this virus is again Activates (wakes up), causing shingles to appear, during which painful blisters with intense itching on Skin is created. Zona disease has the highest prevalence among adults. A vaccine for people over 50 Which can prevent the onset of shingles. Dermatologists use this vaccine Advise everyone 50 years of age and older.
If you are suffering from shingles, the use of antiviral drugs can help to reduce the time Signs of this disease are effective. This type of drug can even cause long-term neurological pain Prevent this disease. The most effective anti-virus drug is when it is consumed The blisters will begin within three days.
Signs and symptoms of Shingles disease:
Blisters caused by shingles have less pain and fever than chicken pox blisters. The most common Signs) What you see (and signs) what you feel (shingles) are:
– Warning: A part of your skin may feel burning, itchy or very severe Slowly This condition is usually seen in the small area of the skin, on one side of the body. These signs are possible It is fixed or fade over time. In most people, these symptoms last for one to three The day is seen, but it may take longer.
– Welding: After the previous stage, wounds are created in the same area.
– Blisters: The wounds become a collection of prominent blisters very soon. These blisters before Usually the rest of the skin is removed 2 to 3 weeks, it becomes yellow or bloody. Blisters Stays
– Shingles: This part of the skin becomes very painful before the shingles become visible.
– Pain: Painless blistering is not common in venereal disease. The severity of the pain caused by this disease to a great extent Your doctor will prescribe medication for treating it It is often slow. When the blisters got fine, pain The resulting loss is decreasing, but this pain may take up to several months after it is resolved Blisters will continue.
– Symptoms like colds: When a person feels like a fever, it may be fever or headache. Have.
Who gets affected with Shingles?
Shingles disease occurs in people who have had chickenpox in the past. In fact the danger The incidence of Shingles in people who have chickenpox is higher. these people:
– Age 50 or older.
– Have a special illness or injury.
– Under severe stress conditions.
– Impair the immune system. Some diseases or medical treatments can weaken the immune system and increase the risk of developing a disease The most important of these are:
– AIDS (HIV)
– Some treatments used for cancer, such as chemotherapy or radiation therapy
– Drugs used to prevent transplant rejection.
– long-term use of cortisone
Causes and Causes of Shingles
Shingles disease is caused by the same virus that causes chicken pox. After the disease of the smallpox Chickens recover in the affected person, the virus remains in the body. This virus is in the nervous area The body is gone and it remains inactive. When the virus is re-activated, zina disease Creates What causes the virus to re-activate or wake up is still right Not specified. The short-term weakening of the immune system is likely to trigger the virus. Shingles have a much lower infection rate compared to chicken pox, but there is also a person with Shingles Chicken pox is not possible, maybe It can spread the disease virus. So whoever before It is possible to get people with shingles.
If the virus is passed on to a person who has not had it before, that person will be infected with chicken pox.
But she does not suffer from shingles. Infants and those with a weakened immune system are more likely to be exposed The risk of getting the virus is from people with shingles. The virus is not open or covered with blisters or spreads through contact with the blisters. When the blisters It’s dry and flaky, it’s no longer contagious.
How do dermatologists identify Shingles?
To diagnose Shingles, the dermatologist examines the skin’s condition and questions the patient asks. If the dermatologist is still suspected of zoonotic disease, one of the blisters may be uncovered Slow down and sample it. This sample is examined under a microscope. It may also be a doctor, Send the fluid inside a blistle to a lab for further testing.
How do dermatologists treating shingles?
Suspected suspected shingles should be referred to the doctor as soon as possible. Because no matter how steps Treatment will start faster, more effective and more effective, especially when you have an eye or The ear is involved. If the zoon is not treated, it will resolve within a few weeks. But Recommend it Dermatologists strongly recommend that the disease be treated appropriately. Many people They do not treat shingles, they suffer from pain, numbness, itching and burning sensation. It can last for several months or years. Treat Shingles. Method It is best to immediately treat shingles:
– Pills to help reduce pain: Pain caused by shingles can be very severe and consumed Pain relievers need to be relieved.
– Antiviral drugs: This medication is prescribed when the doctor has the disease within 72 hours Recognize the appearance of the first pimples. The more you start taking antiviral drugs sooner, It will have a better effect. The most important antiviral medicines are femiclovir, vaslycycline and Acyclovir. These medications can reduce the pain caused by the disease and the painful time of the blisters Make it shorter.
– Nervous system blockers: These injectable drugs, which are prescribed in case of severe pain, include one Anesthetic and, in some cases, corticosteroid.
– Corticosteroids: For some patients, pills may be used to reduce swelling and pain Corticosteroids are prescribed with antiviral medicines. Of course, this treatment is not so common. Because it can weld more widely
Treatment of pain after bouts
For this purpose, some antidepressants, painkillers, worms and anesthetics and medications An anti-cigar can be effective. Ask your dermatologist for possible side effects (problems that these medications can cause) Have health (ask yourself).
People with Shingles rarely need to be hospitalized, but shingles can cause problems Dangerous items include:
– Nervous pain after treatment: Nervous pain is the most commonly encountered shingles. Shingles can cause Pain, numbness, itching and burning, and continue for several months or even several years. People who have this problem may have severe weakness, anorexia and sleep disorders To be In these people, sometimes even a small touch, such as touching the skin, can trigger Feeling very painful. The likelihood of this complication is in people over 60 years of age Is.
– Eye problems: A condition of the shingles that affects the eye, called ophthalmia or eye pain Caused by shingles. Signs and symptoms of ocular zonation including blisters around the eyes or on the skin Eyelids, swelling and redness of the eyes or eyelids and severe pain in the eye area. Some patients are light They are sensitive. Shortly after the eye area has been created, the patient may be Feel that There is a blurred vision or there is something inside the eye. If the blisters are at the tip of the nose Appears, can be a warning to the possibility of an ophthalmic zone. So whenever the shin blister is over He came to the doctor. Non-treatment of Shingles on the nose On the nose appeared, should be promptly triggered Permanent damage to the sight. The possibility of a glycemic event (green water or black water), ulcers and even blindness There is. Also, people who have a zoonotic area are more at risk for stroke are.
– Bacterial infection: Shingles blisters may be infected and slow down the recovery process. in two Long reddening of the wounds may indicate infection. If this happened immediately to Dermatologist. Antibiotics may require treatment to resolve this problem you have. If the bacterial infection is not treated properly, it can lead to a place Wound (scar).
Tips for managing zona disease
Dermatologists recommend the following tips for patients with zona:
To reduce the pain and pruritus of the shingles, you can:
Cool the welds using ice packs, damp cloths or cool baths.
Apply Cream Calfman on the blisters.
Cover the blisters with a loose, non-adhesive and sterile bandage.
Wear a loose cloth to loosen around damaged parts.
Shingles vaccine for people aged 50 and over. The most important benefits of taking this vaccine include The following are:
– A study found that the vaccine reduced the risk of acne to 50% Gives.
– If you get a Shingles despite getting a vaccine, the pain will be less severe.
what is Chickenpox ?