Ovarian cysts are full of fluid in or around the surface of an ovary. Ladies have two The ovaries are each as large as an almond that is located on the sides of the womb. Ovules in ovaries They arise and develop during a period of one month in women’s reproductive years. Many women have ovarian cysts at a time of their life. Most ovarian cysts are created Do not disturb women or cause a little discomfort and are mostly harmless.
Causes of illness
Most ovarian cysts are normal during normal menstrual cycle.Funcosil is functional. Other types of ovarian cysts are less common.
– Functional Cysts: Around and near the half-cycle of menstruation, released from the follicles of the egg and travel She begins her fallopian tube in search of sperm and fertility. A follicular cyst when formed That the follicle can not be torn, and thus the egg is not released and growth is created instead Become a cyst. – Lupus corpus luteum: When the egg is released from the follicle, the ruptured follicle remains are produced Extensive amounts of estrogen and progesterone hormones are in preparation for fertility. This follicle changes Finding is now called corpus luteum. Occasionally the oocyte hole is blocked and consequently The fluid in the follicle is collected and converted into a cyst. Clomiphene Fertilizer (Clomid, Servofen)
When used for ovulation, there is a risk of developing an ovary corpus luteum cyst The increase will increase. These cysts are neither a contraceptive nor a threat to pregnancy. Functional cysts are usually Are harmless and rarely may produce pain and often spontaneously within 2 to 3 cycles of menstruation The next will disappear. Other cysts: Some types of cysts are not related to the normal function of the normal cycle. These are the cysts From:
– Dermoid cyst: It may contain tissues such as hair, skin or tooth. Because of the tissues They originate from the human egg. They rarely turn into cancer.
– Cystic Adenoma: These cysts originate from ovarian tissue and may be with watery fluid or materials. Mucus filled. Endometrium: These cysts are caused by endometriosis. The disease in which the cells of the layer The uterus (endometrium) grows to the outside of the uterus. Some of these tissues may be ovarian They stick together and endometrium cyst develops by their growth.
Dermoid cysts and endometrium can be enlarged so that they change the location of the ovary in the pelvis. This will increase the chances of biting and pain.
Most cysts do not cause any symptoms and they resolve themselves.
A large ovarian cyst Can cause abdominal pain. If a person casts pressure on the bladder, the feeling of frequent urination may be personalized To give up
Symptoms of ovarian cyst, if available, include:
Feeling of early dryness and flatulence
– hairless and hairy hair Irregularities in menstrual cycles Pelvic pain:
A persistent or intermittent pain that may be on the lower back and thighs You shoot Pelvic pain during sex
– Pain during bowel movements or pressure on the intestines
– Feeling heavy in the heart
– A feeling of frequent urination or an empty urine due to pressure on the bladder
Tests and diagnostic methods
Your ovarian cyst may be found during pelvic examination. If the physician is suspicious of the cyst, it is often Requests tests to determine exactly what it is and its type. Generally, the doctor considers the size of the cyst and its internal contents (solid or liquid or mixed) for the treatment of cysts. Slowly Liver-filled cysts are not usually cancerous. But cysts filled with solids or solids The fluid needs further testing to determine if cancer is present. Your doctor will recommend these diagnostic methods to determine who is the type:
• Pregnancy Test:
A positive pregnancy test may indicate that your cyst is of the type of corpus Luteum
• Pelvic ultrasound: In this painless way, an acoustic waveform device is injected into the tissue. And then the images obtained by the ultrasound doctor are in terms of cyst, size and content.
• The interior is being examined.
Laparoscopy: In this method, the physician, under general anesthesia or a lumbar spasm, inserts a narrow tube into the The abdomen is sent by the patient and observes the ovaries and the uterus directly and can even help the cyst. Laparoscopes.
• Blood test: CA125 is a protein found in cancer cells that is often found in cancer patients. The ovary rises. If you have an ovarian cyst after menopause or who have that portion of the contents It is solid, because the cancer risk is higher in these cases, the doctor will give you this test Requests.
Treatment depends on your age, the type of cyst and its size, and the presence of symptoms such as pain and so on. Possible doctor It will give you these suggestions:
Waiting and Waiting: In many cases, you are advised to wait 2 to 3 months and then re-examine and Sonography Many cysts will disappear over time. Of course this is depending on What kind of cyst is it? For cysts larger than 8 cm and solid and suspicious of cancer, the physician No advise to wait.
• Oral contraceptive pill: Your doctor may use these pills to reduce the chance The formation of new ovarian cysts during subsequent menstrual cycles.
Of course, this is open to many factors Like the size and type of cyst and your age. In the meantime, you should not be prohibited from taking pills (Pregnancy, heart problems, migraine headaches, taking anticoagulants
Surgery: If your cyst is large (if your cyst is above 8 cm) your doctor may have surgery Recommend. In the case of suspected malignancy and cysts after cure and cysts Symptoms such as severe pain or stiffness are also commonly recommended. Some cysts are removed by surgery without a complete ovary. in some cases Very large cysts, the physician recommends the complete removal of the ovary.
If it is cancerous, the doctor will usually suggest a complete uterus and ovaries, or hysterectomy. It is also likely that the physician will take casts of surgery for ovarian cysts after menopause Recommends.
Reduce calorie intake.
– Reduced carbohydrate intake: Bread, Rice, Macaroni, Potatoes.
– Increased intake of fiber-rich foods such as vegetables, fruits, and legumes.
– Limit saturated fats.
– Consume fresh foods as much as possible, and consume salt and canned foods and avoid smoking. do.
– Reduce salt intake.
– Take 2 to 3 fish a week
Everything about oral pest